NCLEX RN Exam
NCLEX RN exam prep courses are designed to be small and easy to understand. They cover all areas on the NCLEX test plan and provide tips for passing. Students will also receive practical tips for nursing practice. The courses include study tips, exam prep tips, case studies, math review, and test banks to help practice difficult pharmacology questions. Students will learn how to effectively answer the questions and alternative items they'll encounter on the exam.
Tuition details: $1,250 CAD
Why you should take this program?
This NCLEX-RN review course is highly beneficial for:
- All Internationally educated nurses – IEN’s.
- Canadian candidates appearing for their 2nd or 3rd attempt.
- Newly graduated Canadian students attempting for the 1st time and need that “extra boost” in confidence.
What you can expect to learn
- Our experienced teachers will guide you through the program, whether you attend in-class or online.
- Our interactive teaching methods have a proven record for building student confidence and improving critical thinking, leading to success in the NGN exam on the first attempt.
- Focus on developing skills in understanding a new graduate nurse's scope and professional responsibilities as defined by the College of Nurses.
- Strategies will be taught to successfully answer exam questions, manage time, and build confidence. The information will be delivered through classroom theory, study guides, multiple choice questions, and small group discussions.
- The comprehensive exams will cover core areas including communication, skills, health assessment, medical-surgical, maternity-pediatrics, mental health, community, group process, nursing process, medications, and laboratory tests.
- Rationales will be reviewed to enhance critical thinking abilities.
Frequently asked questions
What can you offer that I cannot get at other schools?
With us you will have the opportunity to learn from some of the notable professionals in the field. We are intricately involved with education across the world. Our students regularly participate in local, Canada-wide, and international workshops and events.
How can I choose my program?
We offer a number of different learning paths, which you are invited to explore and choose the one that best meets your needs. However if you need any advice we are always available to you.
Are there any computer requirements?
In order to successfully participate in the program it's necessary that each student has access to:
- A a computer with working speakers and microphone — a laptop or desktop computer is fine!
- A following minimum configurations: CPU:64-bit x86 Intel or AMD Processor from 2011, or later, with full virtualization support with minimum 2GHz or faster core speed.
- To make the most of your Live Online experience, we also recommend:
- A working web cam (it doesn’t have to be the greatest quality)!
- A comfortable desk and chair Noise-cancelling headphones
- A positive attitude!
Program device & software requirements
This program requires you to have a device that meets certain specifications. For most students, this cost is in addition to the tuition & fees listed in the program package.
Our application process is made easy.
Complete an Application Form
Complete an application form and submit it to our Admissions Team for review.
NCLEX RN Exam Prep
We are here to create new possibilities for our students.
To help you become successful in your field, our experts will teach you tips and tricks as well as the best practices.
Empty space, drag to resize
We teach programs that prepare students for the real world. We offer an array of courses that cover everything from business to writing skills, helping our students gain knowledge and practice their skills at the same time.
We believe in our own on-going education and keeping up with state-of-the-art technology and industry standards. This ensures our students receive quality instruction while earning the credentials they need.
We understand that staying at the top of your profession means accessing education and earning certificates efficiently and effectively. This is why we have partnered with SMART OWL, Canadian curriculum design and development company.
This program was reviewed and approved by the Superintendent of Ontario Career Colleges at the Ministry of Colleges and Universities.
Have a question? Get in touch with us.